Ramonita the Radish
Ramonita the Radish is the new mini teether for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums. Easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low!
This teether for babies in the shape of a radish introduces kids into loving Fruits&Veggies from a young age while relieving sore gums.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.
To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
Air drying between use is recommended.
Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.